Sunday, July 13, 2014

T-Ball Regional Winners



This may be one of my shortest blogs, so will get it out yet today.  My grandson is on an All-Star T-Ball Team, and his dad, my son-in-law Charlie is one of the coaches.  These are mostly six and seven year-olds (who were not seven before May 1st), and I am really amazed at how well they can play ball.  Carson plays short stop. Today the Boerne Greyhound T-Ball Team won the San Antonio Regional Tournament.  They now go on to Burleson (near Ft. Worth) this next week to play for the State Championship.  Yeah Team!  Carson's on the far left, Charlie (dad) on the right.


Carson caught this fly ball!


He's such a cutie! And I'm not the least bit prejudiced.  ;-)

Thanks for indulging me, Crazy Grandma that I am.
Linda

8 comments:

eileeninmd said...

Congrats to your grandson and his team! Way to go!!!! Enjoy your new week!

Anonymous said...

Wow, kudos to Carson and teammates. Reason to be plenty proud. Betty

Beth said...

Those kids are wonderful! Congrats to them. Your grandson is a real cutie!!

eViL pOp TaRt said...

Congrats to Carson and his team!

TexWisGirl said...

just precious!!!

Linda Kay Christensen said...

Thanks for your comments, Ladies! My daughter says she is cancelling all sorts of things that are scheduled for this week because of the tournament, but each time she says "for a state T-Ball championship" she thinks "REALLY?"

Linda Kay Christensen said...

You did it, Betty! Yeah! Thanks for the comment.

Cynthia said...

What a cute little ball player!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...