Saturday, September 6, 2014

Sunday Social Meme #1

This is my first time linking with Sunday Social, and thought it looks like fun.  Thanks to Neely at A Complete Waste of Makeup for hosting!
#3. 5 Things you are doing before the year is over
#1.  I am currently working on editing my second novel.  A dear friend is reading for me to find errors that I can't see.  When you write, sometimes your head gets ahead of your fingers!  If I can get it pulled together, I'll publish for the holidays.
#2.  We have some serious trimming and weeding to do in your yard with vines and flowers.  Hubby is really working at it, but I need to take a break from blogging to get out there and help!
#3.  In October we are meeting up with some dear friends in Arizona for a 65th birthday celebration.  Several of our friends are turning 65 this year.  We also did this for the 60th birthdays.
#4.  With Annie's Love, my first novel in publication now, I need to spend some time promoting it and selling some copies.  This is a new venture for me, so I need to get on my big girl panties and jump in!
#5.  There are holidays ahead, so I need to get into baking and making, shopping and decorating.  I need to be better organized for the holidays.
Sunday Social

9 comments:

Janie Junebug said...

I hope promoting your first book goes well. You can find lots of free advice online. I don't know how much of it is good advice.

Love,
Janie

Lin Floyd said...

you are ambitious-just marketing one book is a full time job!

eViL pOp TaRt said...

Best wishes for success with your new book. It was a huge undertaking!

Anvilcloud said...

I am planning to tie my shoelaces this year. I think I can manage that. :)

Gail said...

I wish you great success with your book. I've not taken that step. Congratulations.

beautybymitchypoo.com said...

Welcome to Sunday Social, I'm fairly new to it too. Congrats on your book and upcoming book. Oh geez, the holidays are coming...I have a love/hate relationship with it. Happy Sunday Social!

Leslie said...

So glad you linked up! Isn't it fun? Your blog is great, is the picture in your banner your backyard? How pretty! I hope your having a great weekend!

Big Sky Heidi said...

Best wishes with your new book!

bj said...

Good luck with your books...
xo bj

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...