Friday, October 3, 2014

Polly Dog - Critters Saturday

This last week there has been some time spent on Cats and how cuddly they can be.  So I thought I'd share some pictures of Polly Dog, a Yorkie/Maltese mix who is now about 17 months old.  Polly and I walk almost every morning.  She waits anxiously for me to finish my breakfast, get dressed, and put her leash on.  She was a bit of a spazzo for a long time, but is doing much better walking with me.  At night she likes to sit on my lap in the recliner, where I'm either crocheting or watching the tube.



Here, she is laying back against my legs, looking for a tummy rub.  She looks a bit more tan in this picture, but is really more silver and gray, as you will see in the next picture.



Who knows how any creature can sleep in this position?  She is leaning her head back with her feet in the air.  It was really hard to get a picture without waking her.



She finally gave up on me and cuddled up to Jerry on the couch.  At the first small noise, she is up and wide awake, being just a puppy yet.  

So much fun to have a puppy, no matter how frustrating she might be because of her energy level!



Now she has been to the beauty shop!



This was on Facebook, pulled from You Tube.  Pretty Cute.

Linking up to Eileen at Saturday Critters.  Thanks for hosting!

Have a special Saturday,

Linda Kay

27 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

tiny, silken moppet. :)

eViL pOp TaRt said...

Polly is absolutely adorable! A real charmer, and so well cared for.

Kay said...

Is that the cutest little dog or what?

Janie Junebug said...

Hello, Polly Dog. You are too cute to be believed.

Love,
Janie

Mike said...

After looking at the pictures are you sure you don't have two dogs?

whiteangel said...

Oh what a beautiful little one....nothing as sweet as ones pet :)

biebkriebels said...

She looks so sweet and playful, love the way she sleeps.

Saucy Kodz said...

My Jack does this too - just waiting for that belly scratch and then goes off into a deep sleep. Your little Polly Dog is just so cute.

Cranberry Morning said...

Polly Dog is about as cute as they come! (and don't tell my dogs I said so!) :-)

Roan said...

Polly is adorable! Enjoyed the video!

DeniseinVA said...

She is beyond adorable!

EG CameraGirl said...

I think I'm in love!

Margaret Adamson said...

Love the little dog but that video was hilarious. Have a great weekend.

Michelle F said...

Polly Dog is so adorable.
Thanks for sharing with us.

Have a great weekend.

Btw, thanks for always leaving such kind comments on my blog.

Gunilla B├Ąck said...

She's adorable!

eileeninmd said...

Polly dog is so cute. Adorable photos! I would like one just like her!! Thank you for linking up, have a happy weekend!

Janice Adcock said...

Pretty.

Cynthia said...

Polly is a cutie and so small and cuddly. She looks quite chic in the last photo, but I love her long silvery haircut in the earlier ones.

Grantham Lynn said...

Oh Polly is so sweet. I love a cuddly dog. My 'big' dog loves to cuddle she thinks she's Polly's size! That cat is plan weird though! Thanks for coming over and visiting.
Have a wonderful Sunday.
Sherry

Marie said...

Adorable puppy! Such silky fur! And that cat is so funny!

Linda said...

She looks beautiful!

Brenda @ Its A Beautiful Life said...

That little Polly Dog sure looks a sweetheart. Don't our pets just melt our hearts?

Wishing you a beautiful day....
Brenda

bailey-road.com said...

Your Polly is just adorable. I love her silky, shiny coat.

Amy at love made my home said...

She is such a cutie!! I am sure that you both love each other a lot. xx

Sandra Cox said...

I'm a cat person, but Polly is absolutely adorable.

HOOTIN ANNI said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww, so darned precious she is!!! Cute as a button. [who came up with that expression anyway?]

Linda @ Life and Linda said...

Polly dog is the most adorable dog. We have 4 fur babies, so I know how they can steal your heart....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...