Friday, November 14, 2014

Gulls & Lobster

In 2013 we traveled in Maine and Massachusetts in the summer.  Jerry got some pictures on this trip I wanted to share with you and with Eileen on the Saturday Critters.

The first is a gull that was resting on some rocks near the bay at Camden in Maine, such a truly beautiful place to visit.



The second picture will probably come as no surprise....the lobster for dinner!  Yummy!


As we were taking the ferry out to Martha's Vineyard, this gull was following us.


Couldn't get a much more perfect picture than this one!

That's it, my critters for a Saturday!

Linda Kay




17 comments:

William Kendall said...

Excellent take on the gull!

Fancy Ranci said...

Camden, Maine is one of the loveliest places I've ever visited. I do hope to get back there! We were there several summers ago. It was my first visit to Maine.

DeniseinVA said...

Great reasons to go up to Maine but that lobster sold it for me ;) I guess I'm hungry!

Michelle F said...

Such pesky gulls :)

A beautiful blue sky!

TexWisGirl said...

pretty gull in flight!

Linda said...

Lovely capture of the seagull!!!

Mike said...

Great gull picture.

Margaret Adamson said...

Lovvve the redlec flight shot was good.tion in the first shot and the last

Abelle | The Wows! And Oops! Of Life said...

The photos of the seagull are nice. So poetic ;o)

As for that lobster, all I can say is Yum! ;o)

Saucy Kodz said...

You wern't really that far from my back yard - yes, very typical life around here too. Lovely photos and feels like home.

John's Island said...

Hi Linda Kay, Enjoyed the pictures ... Looks like you guys had a great trip. That last shot is awesome! Have a good weekend! John

Rory Bore said...

nice capture!!! I got a Canadian goose flying over my house just like that!
mmmm, lobster. I cannot remember the last time I had lobster. But I am thinking surf and turf will be on the menu for next week's date night!

Amy at love made my home said...

They are all great pictures, but I think the gull in the last one is the best of all! xx

Bethany Carson said...

Lovely shots of the gulls. I especially like the one in flight!

Revrunner said...

Whenever I see a lobster anymore I hear them screaming from the pot aboard a ferry I took from Maine to Nova Scotia. :-)

whiteangel said...

Well done on the last photo.

Lin Floyd said...

lovely photos

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...