1. We have had lots of Christmas adventures this past week, starting with the First Friday Art Walk. We were in a number of shops, so I'll share a couple of pictures with you.
From Insight Gallery:
From the Good Art Gallery:
From River Rustic Art Gallery
And from our new African Art Gallery
2. After our tour of the Art Shops, where we enjoyed some wine and snacks, we walked out to our car and picked up some folding chairs to enjoy the Christmas Parade. I'll post some of these photos and videos at a later time.
3. On Saturday, I enjoyed a presentation and member meeting of the Writers' League of Texas in Comfort. Our presenters were published authors Meg Gardiner, who talked on writing crime and mystery stories, and Carol Dawson, who discussed writing memoirs. Each of them had great tips on writing and organizing your story.
4. Sunday night we had some friends over for dinner, so I made the wonderful clam chowder posted recently along with some Midwestern (as opposed to Texas) Chili. We had a lovely evening. Here's the table decor:
5. Monday, more Christmas party and decorations at our clubhouse monthly coffee. The decorations were really lovely, and the food wonderful.
Linking today with Willy Nilly Friday 5 and Friday Fragments. Are you partied out as yet? I love the time with friends!