Saturday, December 27, 2014

My Polly Critter

Happy Saturday after Christmas!

My daughter's dog, Sadie, gave birth to just one puppy in May 2013.  My daughter thought she had to stay in the family, so Polly came to live with us in early July.  This dog is now a year and a half old, and she is still a live wire, always want to play and jumping in all directions, sniffing at nothing, and chasing birds, etc.  Here she is in action...loves my slippers.

video
I walk Polly almost every day, trying to wear off some of that energy.  And suddenly at night, she will crawl up on my lap and go to sleep, twisting even when she is sleeping:




But she is so adorable, isn't she?  She keeps us hopping, which is really a good thing.  You may remember seeing this picture on Wednesday.  She is Maltese/Yorkie.


Linking up with Eileen for Saturday Critters.  Thanks for hosting!
Saturday's Critters
Linda Kay

22 comments:

eileeninmd said...

Hello Linda Kay, your Polly is just adorable.. She is a bundle of energy.. I love the photos, she is so cute! Thank you for linking up and sharing your post today.! I wish you and your family a happy New Year! Have a great weekend!

eViL pOp TaRt said...

Aww...Polly is so cute and pretty.

Cranberry Morning said...

Yes, Linda, she is a real cutie!!!

DeniseinVA said...

Polly is adorable!

TexWisGirl said...

a little bundle of fun! :)

Gail said...

A cutie pie!

Gunilla B├Ąck said...

She's adorable!

Jutta.K said...

What a sweet little dogy, easy to hug.
I am totally impressed!

Bethany Carson said...

She is definitely a cute little dog!

William Kendall said...

She's such a cutie!

ifthethunderdontgetya™³²®© said...

What a wonderful puppy, Linda!
~

Mike said...

Cute little bundle of fur.

Gosia k said...

I love energetic dogs. At my place we say that dog has the owner's character

Janice C said...

What a little cutie!

whiteangel said...

What a darling. So much joy for you.

The Yum List said...

What a cutie!

Janie Junebug said...

I could kiss and cuddle that little dog.

Love,
Janie

Wandering Wren said...

One puppy born just for you - how could you resist?! Polly is adorable I reckon Polly and the crazy poodle would have a lot in common!
Happy New year Linda
Wren x

orchid Miyako said...

Dearest Linda; OMG, how adorable Polly is♡♡♡ LOVE and ENJOYED seeing both video and pictures; I always wish to have a dogie but after mine died before I was 30, my husband doesn't want to have one(^^;)
Hope you have a wonderful Holiday season♪♪♪
Sending Lots of Love and Hugs from Japan to my Dear friend in America, xoxo Miyako*


Jeanne said...

Hello Linda Kay, I'm back to visiting. Christmas kept us pretty busy. Thank you for your comments.

Polly is so adorable and she will eventually calm down. Our poodle is 15 lbs and 5 years old. She is still full of fun but the chewing has pretty much calmed down. Our Cheri' sleeps om my lap in the same way.

Have a wonderful 2015 with Joy and Peace.
xo, Jeanne

Linda said...

What a little sweetheart!!! :)

Marie said...

Such a precious pup! I know you must enjoy her immensely!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...