Sunday, February 1, 2015


Don't forget to join in on Wednesday with a picture and a story for Wednesday Wit and Wisdom writing challenge. Check out the page on my website for the details and join us there on Wednesday. Last week there were six participants with delightful pictures and stories.  I look forward to seeing yours this week.


My nephew Cody (Chicago Farmer) sings a little tune for you. We are spending a quite Super Bowl Sunday. Have a happy Sunday, and I hope your team wins.  I will be watching the commercials and the half-time celebration.

Linda Kay

9 comments:

whiteangel said...

Nice tune :) I guess you don't watch that game, I don't know about it at all but that's normal for where I live. enjoy..

eViL pOp TaRt said...

A great tune!

Tom said...

Thanks for sharing Cody with us. Tom The backroads Traveller

John's Island said...

Hi Linda Kay, Thanks for the introduction to your nephew ... he is quite good on that guitar! I enjoyed his music. John

Gosia k said...

Linda, your nephew plays well. Have a nice Sunday

Mike said...

I haven't decided yet how much attention I'm going to pay towards the 'game'.

William Kendall said...

Thanks for the link to the music!

I never got the point to football, so I never watch the Super Bowl.

The Yum List said...

I must admit I've never watched a superbowl. I do know about the famous ads though!

Linda said...

Nice tune. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...