Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Wedding Photos

Thanks to all who stopped by to join in last Wednesday!

Here's hoping some of you might join me in posting a story with a picture for Wednesday Wit and Wisdom.  The challenge is to post a picture, then write a short story or a poem about the picture.  When you have your story written, you can link up for others to read.  Feel free to also add your picture and story to another link of your choice. The link up is on my WWW page here.


Today I'm using this blog to tell you about the wedding and share a few pictures of this beautiful day and venue. And I'll share the story of Lexi (Alexis) and Ty (Tyler). The two of them started dating when they were just sophomores in high school. For the past four years they have been going to school and working. Ty is in a pre-med program, now applying for entry into dental school. And of course my granddaughter Lexi is loving and beautiful!



Lex and Ty after the ceremony, my daughter Angel with her three daughters, Lexi, Kenze (just graduated from high school) and Macy (now 20). Macy thinks she was probably adopted since she is the only non-blonde in the group.


Inside the barn, a wagon for the little tots in the wedding, the table for the sweets (remember when I was working on putting this together?), and the guest book table.



An old truck that says "Two less fish in the sea", grandson Carson with his job assignment, Lexi and Ty at the arbor, and finally the bride and groom.


We will see if this video loads, but gives you an idea of how much fun everyone was having. This was the entire wedding party performing for us.

We are back at home after driving through torrential rain in Oklahoma and Texas.

Please join me with your story and picture for today.

Linda Kay


19 comments:

Author R. Mac Wheeler said...

dresses and boots...what a great complement

Cranberry Morning said...

Linda, the wedding looks like such a wonderful family time!! Glad you made it safely through the rains. Such terrible weather y'all are getting in Texas!

DeniseinVA said...

How lovely! Glad you're home after all that awful weather out there.

Carola Bartz said...

Linda, I love it!!! This looks like such a beautiful weeding - the setting, the way the wedding party is dressed, the performance, your beautiful family. My favorite is the little boy with the sign that tells the groom it's his last chance to run!
A wonderful post!!

Grantham Lynn said...

Oh what a beautiful wedding. I love the vintage vibe! It was precious. I am glad he didn't take his chance to run! This was perfect to share. I linked a story too. Although my link wouldn't work so if you don't come by today you'll have to look for the Wed. post. Thanks for the party! Have a great week.

Amy at love made my home said...

A wonderful wedding! Congratulations to the bride and groom. I hope that your journey home was a safe one and not too difficult. xx

Linda said...

Beautiful photos, Linda!

"E." Lizard Breath Speaks, It's Beth said...

i love their dress. is that a coral color or? so springy. very cheerful. ( :
happy day to you!!

Mike said...

Glad to hear you didn't get swept away.

Gosia k said...

Linda your granddaughter's cewremony was fantastic but completely diffferent from my place. In Polands families spend a lot of money to organize receptions in restaurants which are very expensive to hire..And parents usually pay for wedding reception

William Kendall said...

Wonderful shots! It must have been thoroughly enjoyable.

William Kendall said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
TexWisGirl said...

looks like they had a great start to their married life!

The Yum List said...

What a beautiful bride!

Josie Two Shoes said...

These wonderful photos tell the story of what is obviously such a fun day that will be the stuff of happily-ever-after memories! I am thankful you had sunshine on this weekend of way too much rain, and that you got back home safely. Your daughter and granddaughters are beautiful!

Rory Bore said...

A sweet's table!!! ?? why didn't I ever think of that. what a great idea.
the little guy looks like he is doing a fine job - love the sign. LOL
seems like a great time was had by all.

Cherdo said...

That looks like a great party! I love the bridesmaids with their beautiful dresses and cowboy boots. Congrats to the happy couple. <3

(Nice work, Linda!)

Hannah said...

What a fun wedding! I love the peach bridesmaids' dresses, and cowboy boots! I grew up in Texas, I forget what it's like there. I enjoyed seeing them dance to the Electric Slide, we used to do that with Israeli folk dance music too. It really knows how to rain in Texas too, other places I've lived can't compare.

Far Side of Fifty said...

Looks like a fun wedding! I like their country style:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...