Sunday, August 16, 2015

Boothbay Video

As you read this, we will be driving back toward Texas, mostly on Interstate 90 through New York State. It's been a fabulous time, and we will definitely return to Maine another time to enjoy the wonderful cool weather here in the summer. Perhaps the weather will be a little cooler by the time we get to Texas. Here's a bit of what I'm leaving behind (Taken with the CoolPix camera at Boothbay):

I have some posts set up for this week, and I will have more from Maine when I return to Texas. In the meantime, all have a wonderful week. I'll check in if I get a chance, but will be mostly driving and visiting with my brother Dave and his wife Judy in the Ozarks. Our ETA in Texas is Saturday. 

Linda Kay

17 comments:

Revrunner said...

Would be hard for me to tear myself away from this. :-)

eileeninmd said...

Wow, beautiful coastal scenery and a wonderful video. Safe travels, have a happy Sunday!

Gosia k said...

Take some nice photo and have fantastic travel

whiteangel said...

Safe journey....can't see that their is a video there, but when I get home in September (mid) it will show on my desktop pc...

Blogoratti said...

Hello, greetings and best wishes!

Amy at love made my home said...

That would be tough to leave! Drive safely and enjoy visiting your family! xx

Author R. Mac Wheeler said...

safe travels. There'r too many nuts on the road. (don't be one *wink*)

eViL pOp TaRt said...

A great place and experience. Enjoy the trip home.

Mike said...

"Maybe" it will be a little cooler but remember it's Texas in August. I did three weeks of training in Texas in August years ago. It was 105 everyday.

Wandering Wren said...

Looks a wonderful coastline, what a trip - 5 weeks away!
Have a safe trip home.
Wren x

Nonnie said...

I can't see the video, but I know Maine is gorgeous. Safe travels and happy visiting in the Ozarks.

The Yum List said...

Wishing you a safe return.

Big Sky Heidi said...

I'm glad your travels went so well. Now back home.

TexWisGirl said...

hey, by weekend we're supposed to see lower 90s!

DeniseinVA said...

Lovely video, enjoy your journey back home.

Lin Floyd said...

sounds and looks lovely and cool!

William Kendall said...

The coast looks inviting to me.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...