Friday, August 21, 2015

Friday Update

One more day of driving! To amuse ourselves we took pictures of signs and barns as we traveled across the Midwest on Tuesday on our way to Missouri and Lake of the Ozarks to meet up with my brother.  So here you go!

It's really difficult to get the focus in time to take the picture, but you get the idea. Lots of barns, old and new.


I'll be back on track on Monday, so look forward to spending more time reading all the blogs of my wonderful friends in bloggerland. Not having reliable internet connections and cell phone service is crazy for those of us who are so used to having it all. Our biggest challenge was the cell phone service in many parts of the country.

Linda Kay

17 comments:

biebkriebels said...

I always like to make pictures from the car. You see a lot of things.

Gosia k said...

Lovely photos love from europe

Revrunner said...

Like those state signs. You're sure clicking them off. :-)

eViL pOp TaRt said...

You went through a lot of states on your great trip!

Anvilcloud said...

You sure put on a lot of miles. Happy trails.

TexWisGirl said...

i like midwest farm country. :)

whiteangel said...

The signs are interesting and nice to see.
I do know what you mean about phone and Internet when travelling..we can't get TV either as we travel...lonely are rare place has it.

Lin Floyd said...

traveling and cell phone service is unreliable-found that out on our trip to Alaska!

Gail said...

Great countryside.

Pamela Gordon said...

I love barns, farms and rural countryside. Safe travels to you.

Linda W. said...

I love taking photos of state line signs. My family thinks I'm nuts, but every state's sign is unique and interesting (I think!)

Mike said...

This is a great week to be in Missouri. Low 80's in August. Nice.

William Kendall said...

Neat looking barns, Linda!

Big Sky Heidi said...

A nice trip and nice scenery going back home!

Rose said...

Love the barn shots...you passed through my state....

Janie Junebug said...

Driving in rural areas is so much more interesting than driving in cities. The bars are beautiful.

Love,
Janie

Cynthia said...

I love the old barns. Too bad they are disappearing and being replaced by ugly metal pole barns.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...