Friday, October 2, 2015

Friday Stuff

This has been a very full week. As you are reading this, we are with our camping friends, staying in a motel on the campgrounds. On Saturday, I have an all day event in a nearby town library for a book signing, and Sunday is tied up with a number of activities. I'll be back to normal on Monday, really!  Today I'll share some pictures I've taken and have not yet posted, so hope you enjoy. The first of these are for Theresa's Good Fences, so thanks for hosting this meme for so long. It's been fun to always be on the lookout for unusual items to link.




This is also a fence, but a bit in need of repair, and behind it.......


This old shed really needs repair or maybe destruction. Anyone need some old barn siding?


Saw this idea on Facebook, and had fun making these for a cookout last Sunday. It is simply splitting a black olive in half, then cutting up one half into eight "legs", and arranging them on deviled eggs. The kids loved them! Although I'm not sure any of them actually ate one.


Hope your weekend is wonderful. Mine will be crazy!!

Linda Kay

21 comments:

Beth from VA, . . ."E" said...

those spider eggs are so scary crazy looking. wild. i have never seen any thing like those ... very creative. ( :

eViL pOp TaRt said...

Those are lovely fences!

Margaret-whiteangel said...

You are busy. Good luck with the book...
The second two fences really suit the houses..

Tabor said...

I made spiders out of cheese and pretzles once for the grands and they did eat at least one. Congrats on your book signing. I am sure it will go well.

Revrunner said...

I think I'd pass on the eggs, too.

TexWisGirl said...

the spideys are cute! loved all the fences - especially that pretty first place. i linked you in! thanks, linda kay!

ifthethunderdontgetya™³²®© said...

Nice pics, Linda. And I love those spider eggs!
~

William Kendall said...

I think that shed is well past its best before date!

Betsy Adams said...

Cute spider eggs, LindaKay. I saw them on Facebook also. So many good ideas on there...

Good Luck with your book.
Hugs,
Betsy

Gosia k said...

lovely fences but eggs with spiders are impressive

Dixie@dcrelief said...

Love the white wooden fence most. Hope vacation goes well. I just can't handle the spider eggs - sorry!

Amy at love made my home said...

Always good to see the fences that you find. I hope that you have an enjoyable weekend in all that you are doing. xx

Mage said...

Just delightful eggs. I so like the way you live life.

The Yum List said...

Those eggs are perfect timing for Halloween. A lot healthier option than candy too!

bj said...

awww, the cutest spider eggs, ever...and I love your header...cute

Linda said...

Great post, Linda, and I love the deviled eggs legs. :)

Grantham Lynn said...

Cool fences. Yummy eggs even though they had spiders. LOL.
Enjoy your weekend.

biebkriebels said...

Nice fences, very fancy. The eggs, yek, those spiders doesn't look so inviting.

Kailani said...

Well, my wishes are that it's crazy fun for you, not crazy stressful. :)

Hannah said...

The book signing sounds wonderful, have fun. The fences and houses look great, I would probably have roses growing all over them.

Saucy Kodz said...

Great fences. Love the spider eggs - YUMMY. Congrats on your book signing - this event will be so much fun and such excitement. Enjoy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...