In keeping with the Friday Fives..I have some entries to share with you today. Joining in with Willy Nilly Friday 5 and Five on Friday. Thanks for hosting, ladies.
1. The community of New Braunfels celebrates each year for two weekends and they call it Wurstfest. The town was originated by German families relocating to Texas, and the festival is all about the German heritage. However, one of the challenges each year is to find the craziest hat you can find to wear to the festival. All of these lovely people posed for me graciously.
We noshed on porkchops on a stick, potato pancakes and German chocolate cakes, while we enjoyed the Oompah band.
2. My daughter found this picture on Facebook, so she sent me the picture with her baby picture in the corner. She had such huge blue eyes, and still does, but the similarity to the other photo is too cute.
3. Here's a chuckle for you:
4. Imagine being a hunter in Colorado or other places north and coming home to find this in your driveway!
5. And here's one for all you "crafty" ladies out there with small children or grandchildren. Pretty clever.
That's it for my Friday post. Having fun with my friends in person and on Facebook. Have a fabulous weekend. Hope you had a blessed Thanksgiving.