1. Polly got a hair cut and bath at the doggie spa. It made her so sleepy, she can hardly hold her eyes open!
2. This picture appeared somewhere of Peoria Lake (which is a lake near Peoria, IL formed from the waters of the Illinois River. Fall is so beautiful in Peoria.
3. If you follow me, you know I live in Texas. This appeared one day to demonstrate the size of Texas as compared to the countries in Europe.
4. We went to the theater this week to see Spectre, the new James Bond installment. I am not a huge fan of Daniel Craig as Jams Bond, would prefer Pierce Brosnan, but it was very exciting and entertaining. Love Ralph Feines.
5. Speaking of size, there is Dallas, Texas. This photo is of a major interchange of highways in Dallas. Let's just say, you never want to drive through this area during the rush hours.
Have a wonderful weekend, and stay off the major intersections in the big cities.