Friday, December 18, 2015

Friday, December 18th!

Not even a week until Christmas now. As you are reading this, we are on our way to or in Illinois, so I might miss commenting for a few days. And no link-ins today. The plan is to stay with my younger brother and his wife, then meet up with my son and his family to exchange some Christmas gifts. Then on Saturday we will be attending graduation for Tyler Flynn, our new grandson, married in May to granddaughter Lexi. 

Thanks to Janie Junebug for her contest with Michele at Angels Bark. I won a discount on Michele's jewelry at Accent Gem Designs & Treasures. Here is a picture of the bracelet and earrings I chose from Michele's wonderful collection of "healing jewelry".
The gems are Tiger's Eye and Aventurine, and Michele also sends along stories of the history and benefits of the gems. You must go visit and add something beautiful to wear or give as a gift. 

This funny little picture was posted on Facebook. All of you in the snows of winter will get a kick out of this. 

Have a safe and happy weekend, and I'll be back online next week!

Linda Kay

23 comments:

Lea said...

Love the jewelry!
Have a safe and fun trip!
Merry Christmas!
Lea

eViL pOp TaRt said...

That is lovely jewelry for her! Have a great weekend, Linda Kay!

Author R. Mac Wheeler said...

aw, sandy snowmen rock

eileeninmd said...

Good morning, I love the sand snowman. Merry Christmas to you and your family.

Janie Junebug said...

The jewelry is beautiful. I was so glad when my favorite Lutheran lady won a prize.

Love,
Janie

fishducky said...

Beautiful jewelry!! How do you think it would it look on the beach snowman?

Michele Truhlik said...

What a wonderful surprise Linda!! Thanks so much for posting about my jewelry and linking to my store. I so appreciate that. And so happy that you like your jewelry. Wear it in good health!
All the best for a Merry Christmas and happy holiday season.
Love the sand snowman!

Michele at Angels Bark

Anvilcloud said...

You folk certainly don't mind long drives. Happy travels.

Lin Floyd said...

love the sand snowman...great idea for us desert dwellers-have a great holiday with family and friends.

William Kendall said...

An amusing sand snowman!

Cynthia said...

I hope you enjoy a snowy snowman while you are in Illinois. I love your sandy one! We are heading north to Minnesota soon and I can't wait! Merry Christmas to you and your family.

Mike said...

If you see someone standing on their roof waving as you land, it's me.

Tabor said...

Have a safe and happy trip with your family.

Linda W. said...

I love the Christmas "sandman!"

Gosia k said...

I love your snowman thids year we should make a snowman of sand, too. There is no snow

Amy at love made my home said...

Safe and happy travels! Happy Christmas! xx

Gail said...

It's beautiful.

Have a very wonderful Christmas!

Michelle F said...

Hi Linda Kay,

Enjoy your time with family. What a blessing!!

Looks like that *snowman* lives in Florida...LOL
Do you remember the link?
I would love to post it. xoxo

Merry Christmas!!

The Yum List said...

What a lovely jewellery choice, that colour will go with just about any outfit.

Beatrice Euphemie said...

Beautiful jewelry and fun 'sand man'! Enjoy your family visits and Merry Christmas! x Karen

Margaret-whiteangel said...

Love the sandman, just the correct thing for here.
Merry Christmas..

TexWisGirl said...

beautiful jewelry! i love healing stones. enjoy that family time!

Betsy said...

Love the sandman.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...