1. You will remember that I've posted some songs by my nephew Cody (Chicago Farmer). His wife Kymber has now opened an etsy shop selling her jewelry designs from old guitar strings. Here is one she posted on Facebook.
The address of the etsy shop is Twice Upon a String. Check it out. Kymber says she has to work to offer more of these on her site, but I think they are delightful.
2. This video was posted recently, and I wanted to share it with you here. Patrick Swayze and his wife Lisa Niemi dancing at the WMA to Whitney Houston. A great moment. Note that if doesn't open immediately, just click on the bottom of the video.
3. My granddaughter is going to Italy this summer! Kenze sent me a text that said "Guess what, Gram?" "What?" "I'm going to Italy this summer!" I clicked off the text and called her, of course, and got the whole scoop. She is so excited... she is just 18 and very adventurous.
4. We had to waste a little time in Boerne before picking up our grandson, Carson, so walked around the little park downtown. Here is a plaque about the bandstand and German music heritage, and a park bench bearing the likeness of Wild Bill Hickock.
5. The workbench in the shed is complete. Hubby finished building it, and I stained and varnished it. I'm sure it will not look like this in the near future.