1. Here are some interesting displays from our walk.
2. I know we all tire of all the anonymous posts on our blogs, but they are easy to delete. I found this expression of my thoughts:
3. We watched the Super Bowl on Sunday, and although I'm not a genuine football fan, I was really pleased to have Peyton Manning and the Broncos come out as the winners. On Facebook on Monday morning, this showed up on my phone, kinda says it all:
4. We could talk about the New Hampshire primary on Tuesday, but what's the point? Will we all be glad when the primaries are finished and we know who the "chosen one" is from each party?
5. Here's how I feel about all of you out there in bloggerville! Have a special weekend.