Friday, July 15, 2016

I'm Back!


Well, at least for today, I'm back. About an hour ago I visited with my beautiful 18-year old daughter with face time, while she is traveling in Italy! Wow! Technology is amazing. She is so confident and excited about her trip. Kenze is 5'10" tall. She said a couple of days ago a group of Chinese gentlemen stopped her and asked that she have her picture taken with them. As you can imagine at 5'10" she towered above them in the group picture with her very blond hair. 

We have been traveling, covering 5300 miles north and west of us from Texas and I have some great pictures to share with you, so that will be coming your way. For today, I thought I'd just share some fun things instead. My friend and I had our pedicures in Missoula MT, and the shop had these chairs for the little ones.

Our little Polly was a very poor traveler. We have had her in the car many times before, but for some reason she had taken a very big dislike to the car. She didn't get sick, but she did pant a good deal of the time on the road. I tried Benadryl and some Calming snacks, but was afraid to give her much medication. And besides, Benadryl says "may cause anxiety." That's all I needed on this trip. But here she is being toted around and relaxed at the end of the day.


And finally, speaking of technology, this funny little ditty:

Have a very special weekend. I'll try to get to you blogs tomorrow and over the weekend. We are already planning our next summer vacation!

Linda Kay

17 comments:

Tom said...

Good to see you back!

Tabor said...

What a lovely daughter. Looks like she is having an amazing time.

eileeninmd said...

Hello, your daughter is beautiful, lovely photos. Polly is a cutie, sorry she is not a good traveler. Happy Friday, enjoy your weekend!

Mike said...

You said you were back and then there was this picture of a great looking blonde. I thought, Linda Kay looks great, that's one hell of a plastic surgery job. I need to visit that doctor.

MELODY JACOBS said...

thanks for sharing
http://www.melodyjacob.com/

McGuffy Ann Morris said...

Good to hear from you. Just enjoy. You know we will be here when you come back. Hugs.

William Kendall said...

It sounds like you have been busy!

Nonnie said...

Your granddaughter is stunning. But your little dog might be a tad spoiled! Enjoy your travels. Good to see you back today.

eViL pOp TaRt said...

It sounds like a great trip. And Kenze is so lovely! I'm looking forward to your pictures. Have an excellent weekend!

fishducky said...

So glad you had a great trip--& your daughter is beautiful!!

Big Sky Heidi said...

I'm glad you had a great trip, passing through me neck of the woods.

The Furry Gnome said...

Yes, technology is amazing, if only I could figure it all out.

Lin Floyd said...

home is always a welcome destination after a long trip...

Anvilcloud said...

My goodness, 5300 mi and you're planning more!

pattisjarrett said...

What a pretty young lady! I'm glad you have the technology to "see" her though so far away. Just don't mix it up with your calculator! LOL I'm glad the dog traveled better, that's easier on you, too, I'm sure.

The Yum List said...

Your daughter is gorgeous!

Amy at love made my home said...

Lovely to hear from you! I hope that all is going well!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...