Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Remodeling

The asbestos abatement on the Grace House is scheduled for September 4th week. We are planning to meet with our Pastor this week to set up our next plan of action on this sober-living facility.

Speaking of remodeling, my son-in-law and daughter have been doing some changes in the house they purchased recently. The first picture if of the painted cabinets that used to be an orangey bright color....nice improvement don't you think? They still have lots of pictures to place and hang.

The kitchen had some major changes, new cabinets, new appliances and paint. Since this picture was taken, there is a black water spout on the backsplash above the stove and some black handles on the cabinets. Have to use your imagination.



The island countertop is solid walnut. I found this funny cartoon on Facebook about designing. What do you think???

Have a great day, this last day of August!

Linda Kay

14 comments:

Tom said...

Men are from Mars and women are from Venus.

Author R. Mac Wheeler said...

My focus would be a solarium raised into the tree limbs, not the garage

Gosia k said...

I love the kitchen weel organised in my pouint of view

Mike said...

I'd need to see the plans for the basement before a final opinion.

Lin Floyd said...

don't forget to add a HUGE workshop to the 4 car garage...lol!

William Kendall said...

I like the look of the place, and I agree with that meme!

Anvilcloud said...

Looking good, and yes that design would probably be the preference of some men.

Denise inVA said...

I love the look of the renovations. We're getting near to starting a few of our own.

Thistle Cove Farm said...

I do like the new cabinet color; it looks seriously stunning.

Janie Junebug said...

Oh, yes, if men designed houses . . .

I love the work on the house. The kitchen must be great.

We need more sober living communities where I live.

Love,
Janie

Kailani said...

they've made great changes in the kitchen!!

Nonnie said...

That is a beautiful home. All the cabinets are so pretty. I can't imagine anyone having orange. The garage gralhic is funny.

pattisjarrett said...

I do like the cabinets now. LOL--the "garage." So true.

Rain Trueax said...

Their remodeling changes look great.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...