Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Wednesday Update

Friends,
I'm using my Wednesday post to give you updates on the project you have heard me talk about with an abandoned property near our church. In any case, the church council voted last Monday to go ahead with the asbestos abatement. This decision doesn't yet mean we will be able to move forward with the project, just that the property will be ready for any future decision, whether it be a mission of the church or just sell it. My hubby has given the go ahead to the asbestos abatement folks, so that should be completed in early September. We'll see what happens after that. 

Found this amusing comparison on Facebook:

And for you dog lovers, this is quite adorable:

This would not be my Polly, as she is terrified of the car, not relaxing in it!

Linda Kay

13 comments:

Gosia k said...

whaT A GREAT DRIVER, mY DOG LOVES TRAVELLING BY CAR

Tom said...

Asleep at the wheel.

eViL pOp TaRt said...

What an adorable dog!

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

that's a funny chart...well when you're out age, it's kinda funny! Hugs!

Lea said...

Love the pup at the wheel!
Hope you are having a great week!

Mike said...

I don't have too many check marks in the second column, but I'm working on getting more.

Betsy Adams said...

Funny list of comparisons..... ha ha

I like someone else's comment: "Asleep at the Wheel"

Hugs,
Betsy

William Kendall said...

This morning I could have related to that dog... had such a struggle to get out the door.

Grantham Lynn said...

Thanks for coming over. It's good to see you again. Great post.

Lowcarb team member said...

Many thanks for the up-date ... things do sometimes take time don't they. I do hope that eventually things will be sorted out successfully.

All the best Jan

Janie Junebug said...

I love the chart. It used to be drugs, sex, and rock and roll. Now it's Geritol, a wink, and a nap. The dog at the wheel is great. I took some adorable photos of Franklin at the wheel of Willy Dunne Wooters' car.

Love,
Janie

pattisjarrett said...

Fun comparisons! Love that pup!

Lin Floyd said...

good luck with your worthy project for your church!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...