Monday, September 19, 2016

Art Walk

We attended the Friday night Art Walk and enjoyed the various art shops in Fredericksburg as they served us wine and snacks. Here a few to share with you:

One of my favorites always is the River Rustic where Carlos displays his wonderful rock art media along with a number of other genres.



At Insight Gallery I visited with artist Mary Ross Bucholtz as she described her genre and methods for this beautiful work below. Be sure to check out her website, as her work is amazing. 

This once a month event is always a joy in Fredericksburg, where there are numerous galleries of art on display.

Enjoy your day!

Linda Kay

11 comments:

Tom said...

Friday Night Art Walks are so popular.

Author R. Mac Wheeler said...

A happy Monday 2 ya

Kailani said...

Really nice! :)

William Kendall said...

The second one is my favourite.

Mike said...

I could never make a living as an artist.

Lin Floyd said...

what a fun idea...

Lowcarb team member said...

I'd love to do one of these, sounds fun

All the best Jan

Denise inVA said...

Great pieces Linda Kay, I would have enjoyed that very much.

Mage said...

Sounds like lots and lots of fun.

Grantham Lynn said...

Oh great post. I enjoyed this. Adding to my bucket list.
Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Marie C said...

Wonderful artwork! We were looking hard at Fredricksburg as a place to settle before the kids insisted they weren't moving back east again and we decided to move west to be close to them. LOVE that area. Great artshow!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...