Friday, September 30, 2016

Football, Baseball, 9-year old

Our Saturdays, and sometimes on Sunday, we travel to Boerne and San Antonio to watch Grandson Carson in his Football games (Saturdays - Broncos), and Baseball (Lobos). This year had been a turning point for Carson, as he is much more aware of the rules of the game and where the ball might be. My problem is that when I'm watching, I forget to use my camera to capture some of his fabulous plays! Here is the team lined up with parents to say the YMCA pledge at last Saturday's game:


My daughter caught this picture of Carson on the run with the football. He plays quarterback most of the time.


It will be another year before he plays tackle football, so I won't be able to watch anymore! Flag football for these kids has even gotten to look more like tackle. 

No new reports on our house reconstruction project until the next Church Council meeting in October. Lord, give me patience!

Linda Kay 

7 comments:

Tom said...

My nine year old grandson play flag football and is having a great time.

Anvilcloud said...

I found it telling that the football coach at one high school where I taught wouldn't let his kids play football.

Janie Junebug said...

What a cute little tough guy. It's so nice that you attend his games.

Love,
Janie

Mike said...

Hopefully by the time he has to wear a helmet, the new and improved ones will be available.

Gosia k said...

Baseball is really interesting for me, too

Nonnie said...

I love those pics that catch the boys in action. I love watching them play and trying to take good pics is definitely a distraction. This is perfect weather now for watching the outdoor games.

Lowcarb team member said...

Lovely picture of Carson ...

All the best Jan

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...