Monday, October 3, 2016

Fall in Fredericksburg

Check out this blue sky on the first day of Octoberfest in Fredericksburg! I wanted to share a couple of blue pictures with you today, and will post more on the "Fest" later in the week. Joining in today with Jean at the Backyard Neighbors for Blue Monday. Hubby and I were involved in several functions, the last one on Sunday selling food and beverage tickets. The weather for the three-day event was perfect.




My friend Betty posed over the wine serving counter, her specialty was frozen drinks.

More to come. By the end of the week, I'll probably have a tally on this incredible invent that involves so many volunteers.

Linda Kay 

12 comments:

Author R. Mac Wheeler said...

the blue sky (and mountains) is what I miss of my beloved Southwest.

Lea said...

Beautiful Blue photos!
Have a great week!
Lea

Mike said...

Nothing like a cool front dropping down from Canada to turn the sky pure blue.

Mage said...

Absolutely love the blue.

Gosia k said...

Oktober fest typically Germant event. We had it too last weekend because for a few centuris we blenged to Germany. Love from Poland

Revrunner said...

Oh, THAT Fredericksburg! I thought for a minute there that you had become a Virginian. :-)

Grantham Lynn said...

Sounds like you had a great time. I have Fredricksburg on my list to visit.
We've been there once many years ago. We bought Roy Rogers chaps at an antique store. They are party of my gallery wall.
And I'm taking them with me!
Thanks for coming by and for the warm wishes. I've been excited but it's really seeming real now. A week away! I have a lot to do!
Have a great week!

Wandering Wren said...

It does indeed look a wonderful event - well done to all the volunteers!
Wren x

Lowcarb team member said...

Oh what a brilliant blue sky.
Loved all your photo's, what a brilliant event.

All the best Jan

Janie Junebug said...

What a sky! I don't think the sky in Florida is ever that clear and beautiful.

Love,
Janie

Patricia said...

What a glorious blue sky, a beautiful season in Fredericksberg.

William Kendall said...

A lovely sky!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...