Wednesday, October 19, 2016

More Silliness

I share with you that the whole political environment in our USA right now is about to put me over the edge. So I dug around to find some things to bring me a smile and am sharing them with you today. Maybe after today I can come up with something with more substance!


#6 is for the Presidential candidates.


Hmmmm, what do you think, guys?


Do we have a prayer that our candidates will read this????


I swear I'm going to get my "train of thought" back soon. I have writing to do!

Linda Kay

14 comments:

Gosia k said...

The first photo is the.best comment love

Tom said...

thanks for the laugh

Author R. Mac Wheeler said...

I'm no idiot. I would never disagree with my wife.

Anita said...

Lovely Linda!
Noah's Ark teaches us so much!
Hope the better & more deserving candidate wins. You know whom I'm supporting! Prayers for all!

eViL pOp TaRt said...

Thanks for the greatly needed laughs on Wednesday.

Tabor said...

That was a nice post breakfast break!

William Kendall said...

The disagreeing with my wife one really got a laugh out of me.

Lin Floyd said...

humor does help in any situation...

Janie Junebug said...

I'm glad the final "debate" is tonight. I don't know why we bother with these events. They aren't true debates. If I had debated the way the candidates do, I would have lost every time.

Love,
Janie

Mike said...

9a - Even when you're not stressed, float for fun.

Anvilcloud said...

That senior one can be quite true. Related to that, I was just trying to show Danica some stuff in the atlas, only to find that I couldn't read much of it. Sigh.

Mage said...

I so agree with you.

McGuffy Ann Morris said...

I love this! Thanks for the chuckles. I really relate to the one about morals. Cute header, too. Hugs.

Gail said...

Enjoyed them all and the comments in between.

Wish they would move the election up due to lack of interest...teasing but tired of it all.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...