Sunday, April 16, 2017

Blessed Easter

All my blog friends.....

I've been missing in action for months! All is well in Fredericksburg TX, and I've missed checking in with all of you. I plan to get more into the action on my blog this spring and summer. We will be doing some traveling, first to my high school class reunion in June. All our plantings are doing well, with a few exceptions for those victims of frost. I'll post some pictures in the coming weeks of my hubby's master gardening achievements at the new place. God Bless, and have a beautiful Easter Day!
 Linda Kay

11 comments:

Lea said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lea said...

He is risen indeed!
Happy Easter!

Gosia k said...

Happy easter

Lin Floyd said...

welcome back, I only blog 1-2 times a week, used to do it daily but life is too busy. Happy Easter!

McGuffy Ann Morris said...

Good to see you! He is risen, indeed. Happy Easter!

eViL pOp TaRt said...

Great to see you back, Linda Kay. I'm glad everythings's doing well with you. Hope you enjoy your class reunion trip!

God bless and Happy Easter!

Rain Trueax said...

Happy Easter, Linda. Glad all is well with you

A Colorful World said...

I've missed you! Good to see a post again! Hope you are having a very blessed Easter!

Mike said...

Linda Kay has risen from the blogger abyss. Happy Easter!

Kay said...

I hope you had a fabulous Easter, Linda. I haven't been able to visit lately either because of travels and working on photobooks and visiting my aunt in the hospital and so on and so forth...

William Kendall said...

Good to hear from you, Linda. I hope Easter was good for you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...