Saturday, May 13, 2017

At the Zoo in Dallas

Don't you just love the zoo? We visited the Dallas Zoo on our second day in Dallas. What a fabulous zoo! I'll post a few pictures to share. Note that on the day we chose to visit, almost every pre-school and kindergarten class with the parents and sponsors also visited that day. I don't think I've ever seen so many munchkins in one spot, all holding hands to cross the streets, etc. So cute.


 Just love these little guys!

No beautify constest winner here! 

Just relaxing in the sun. 

Awwww!  

Lots of birds on display 

Giant Anteater... did you know they like avocados? 

Cute little teddy bear - sleeps 18 of 24 hours a day! 

More Birds

But there were NO BEARS! Imagine a zoo with no bears. I guess it has to do with how hot it gets here in Texas maybe? Those fur coats might get a little uncomfortable.

Have a great weekend and a very Happy Mother's Day to all who have ever served in a "mom" capacity! Going to a super brunch with my kiddos.

Linda Kay


4 comments:

Lin Floyd said...

looks like a fun outing, it's been years since I was at the zoon with grandkids!

Mike said...

Now you have me wondering when the last time I was at our zoo.

eViL pOp TaRt said...

Dallas would be hot for bears, including Chicago Bears.

Lowcarb team member said...

All great photo's but I especially like those penguins.

All the best Jan

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...