Wednesday, August 9, 2017

I've been missing!

Blogger friends,

When I looked at my last post, I was really surprised it had been so long since I've been online, at least with my blog. It has been an exciting summer with family and friends, and I've spent a good deal of time writing. I'm thinking of taking a different direction with my blog, maybe sharing more writing and poetry. Here's the cover for the fourth book of the series I'm writing, this one about abiding love. It is fiction, but based on a true story of family. Not sure when it will be published - probably the first of September.



Hope this finds each of you in good health. We have actually had some rain in Texas in August, so not so much drought as in some years. But the temps are still in the 90s in Fredericksburg.

Linda Kay

10 comments:

Janie Junebug said...

The cover looks great.

Love,
Janie

Gosia k said...

nice you have come back

fishducky said...

Welcome back!!

Mike said...

Time flys when you're having fun. Welcome back from your 4 month hiatus of taking naps and goofing off, right?

The Furry Gnome said...

Nice to hear from you. Keep it coming, whatever changes you make!

Patricia said...

Hi Linda Kay, glad all is well in Fredericksburg. Your book looks interesting and I hope it goes well for you. Cheers from Australia.

Lea said...

Glad to see you back here in Blogland
Congratulations on the new book!

Lin Floyd said...

welcome back, I've been thinking I need to get back to writing or at least blogging more often...

eViL pOp TaRt said...

Welcome back, Linda Kay! I missed your delightful posts. It sounds like you spent your time productively.

Amy at love made my home said...

Lovely to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...